Commercial Analyst/ Sales Analyst
Alimentare, bevande, alcolici
For Multinational Food Company we are looking for a Commercial Analyst/ Sales Analyst
The figure is a key role in EMEA and acts as a service provider to Finance Business Partners and management by performing reporting activities and by providing in-depth financial analysis for the purpose of strategic and tactical decision-making. The Commercial Analyst/ Sales Analyst demonstrates a sound understanding of business performance drivers and builds analytics to deepen understanding for decisionmaking processes and steering the business. Hence, the Commercial Analyst participates in sub-regional SteerCo’s, Sales Management meetings and various management committees.
The Commercial Analyst is responsible for:
- Driving volume and pre-calculated margins together with Sales and the Business Partner of the Sales Director
- Providing insight on various segments (customer, product, market) via historical analysis and contract portfolio review
- Providing input to Regional FP&A for budget, forecasting and MTP on all volume/margin topics
- Interacting with Pricing and Pricing Controlling to ensure correct quoting to customers
Additionally, this position has to act as link between various stakeholders by:
- Ensuring volume alignment between Sales and Central Planning via close collaboration with Demand Planning
- Acting as point of contact for regional sales teams
- Acting as point of contact for margin driving variables in customer master data
This role continuously challenges and drives pricing strategies and recommends solutions in supporting the achievement of the business goals by initiating profitability improvements. Consequently this role is “key” in customer/product/market mix and competitors database elaboration. It is absolutely required to have
- A broad based knowledge of the total business value chain
- Strong analytical skills and
- Versatile and polished communication skills
Further, this position acts as key support function for the Group Commercial Analyst with regard to preparing executive information and presentations for purposes of quarterly Business Review meetings, Sales meetings, Pricing Board, etc.
Margin/Volume analysis ad hoc requests. Support in review all precalculated margins and costs.
Preparation of sales effectiveness report and perform first level of review & analysis.
Accountability for the financial data and analyses regarding
- clear direction on how to improve margin drivers.
Margin analysis and input
Margin analysis and input
Pricing analysis and control
Support projects and ad hoc requests
Master’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management Engineering, Statistics or similar
English business proficiency (written and spoken)
Other EU languages are a plus
Profound experience in finance with an emphasis on analytics
Experience in a multinational company, preferably in B2B / food industries
Knowledge or specific business understanding:
SAP/BO/BI/Microsoft office Excel and Powerpoint
Analytical / hands-on / flexible , solutions oriented and performance driven to achieve the targets
Willing to travel abroad for short periods of time.