For a client company operating in the metalworking sector, we are looking for the figure of Hr Director.
The resource will be responsible for the following areas:
- industrial relations
- relations with the trade union representatives
- identification of training policy and internal development plans
- management of high potential, knowledge management, human capital development, performance evaluation, compensation & benefit
- supporting the specialist: assistance in legislation and recruiting
- supervise personnel administration (contracts, work organization, social and legal obligations)
- manage organizational changes
- definition of the forecast and budget of the area hr
- team management
The ideal candidate has at least 8-10 years of experience and has an excellent knowledge of English. In terms of personal characteristics, he is a flexible person, oriented towards conflict resolution, with good negotiation skills and strong result orientation.
As for the legal and administrative know-how, it is a competent person, able to find the essential information, to verify it and apply it to the company context.
The excellent command of computer applications Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Sap completes its profile.
Work site: Lombardy.