Clothing (luxury- luxury accessible - fast fashion)
For our company in the Fashion sector, we are looking for a Merchandiser.
The inserted figure must:
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies in relation to company objectives and customer expectations
- Analyze sales data, customer reactions and market trends to anticipate future product needs and plan inventory stocks
- Interfacing with buyers, suppliers and distributors to negotiate prices, quantities and time frames
- Maximize consumer interest and sales levels through appropriate product exposure planning
- Control stock movements and manage price changes through promotions and rebates
The researched resource has gained previous experience in the role within the Fashion sector.
It possesses creativity and ability to analyze consumer needs to develop motivating and incisive sales campaigns.
It is updated on the latest trends and on the Best Practices on merchandising.
The excellent knowledge of English is considered a fundamental requirement
Educational qualification: degree in Marketing or similar.
Soft skills: complete the profile of communication, listening and leadership skill