For an important multinational company leader in the medical sector located in the northern province of Milan we are looking for a Warehouse Manager.
Under the guidance of the Managing Director and in collaboration with Head of Logistics and Head of Quality Department, develop and execute warehouse activities and in collaboration with our external partners, ensuring compliance with applicable procedures Main Duties/Responsabilities:
- Ensure that all warehouse activities follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Rules and Regulations, ISO Standard, and other applicable warehouse procedures, as well as in compliance with the commodity related technical requirements.
- Responsible for leading a group of warehouse professional and temporary support staff. Establishes work plans and priorities, monitors achievements and evaluates performance of staff.
- Responsible for developing the warehouse section with novel approaches to existing challenges and innovative strategic development of the section.
- Manages and controls departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Develops organisational plans to meet training and development needs.
- Drafts and prepares prices estimates for packing budget purposes for new sales projects.
- Maintains and develops working relationships with suppliers of packing materials to ensure preferential conditions.
- Maintain and update warehouse security and safety measures.
- Any other duties or assignments as requested by the manager