Alimentare, bevande, alcolici
We are looking for a
The quality manager, day to day:
- Ensure full implementation of BC Quality requirements, GSFI standard requirements and customer expectations through local procedures and work instructions alignment
- Follow up on local food regulations, escalate if required and integrate in local food safety standards to ensure compliance
- Obtain or Maintain site’s approvals and certifications in both customer and accreditation body audits and follow up of closure of gaps
- Supporting other functions to achieve compliance with the required standards and expectations
- Ensure training of local staff to achieve the food safety and quality systems objectives
- Monitor the performance by tracking relevant KPIs and take relevant actions when and as required
- Initiate and lead quality related improvement and problem solving teams using root cause problem solving tools such as 5 why and Ishikawa analysis
- Carry out trend analysis and statistical data review to develop improvement plans
- Understand, review and provide feedback on the impact of projects and changes on management systems (eg HACCP, FSSC 22000, PEM, Sustainability standards).
- Adapt and validate quality plans and systems to address changed or new ingredients, products, processes, production environment
- Act as co-ordinator for quality & food safety crisis and incidents management in the plant
- Lead the follow-up of crisis/major quality & food safety incidents in the plant.
Master degree in food science/food engineering or equivalent;
10 years of practical experience in Quality assurance and in HACCP enviroment in a food/pharmaceutical/feed enviroment
2 years of leadership experience
Italian and English fluent
GSFI and HACCP certifications and requirements
Continuous improvement ( problem solving)
Incident management experience
La ricerca si intende rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi (leggi 903/77- 125/91).
Si prega d’inviare dettagliato curriculum vitae, con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati (DL 196/2003), compilando il seguente modulo: