Brand Manager Fashion&Luxury
Clothing (luxury- luxury accessible - fast fashion)
The wanted figure, who will respond to the Director of Marketing and Sales, will have the responsibility to develop and implement marketing projects aimed at increasing the brand image.
In particular, it will deal with:
- perform qualitative and quantitative analyzes of the reference market;
- measure the impact of the solutions devised (eg profitability, etc.) and bring any corrective measures;
- develop brand plans on the analysis of previous market surveys and production constraints in order to guarantee sales targets;
- coordinate with the production functions to implement the brand plan;
- take care of the drafting of reports for production.
Work site: Milan.
The ideal candidate must have a good experience and knowledge of the world of haute couture, especially of brands that adopt a modern and innovative style.
Soft skills: leadership, concreteness, analytical skills, resourcefulness and determination.
The excellent English language proficiency completes the profile.
Specify the last RAL and contractual framework
Send CVs with photos