We are looking for a Product Manager for our client company in the furniture sector.
The figure sought will have to:
- Develop / optimize the local product portfolio by identifying gaps and identifying new growth opportunities
- Develop new product ranges to achieve business goals
- Collect and interpret data to analyze market trends, competitors and the needs of end customers
- Contribute to the development of price strategies
- Constantly monitor the sales and profitability of products in the portfolio for the optimization of results and performance
- Leading internal partners in the development of communication and promotion campaigns
- Offer support when preparing sales forecasts and budgets
- It will be the reference point for local teams and customer support for any problems related to the product
- Collaborate with the Marketing area in the design and creation of effective product promotion actions for the target audience
The ideal candidate has degree, preferably in Marketing or Design.
It must demonstrate that it possesses analytical and communicative skills. It is able to work independently and to interface with multiple company figures.
Propensity to problem solving