Important metalworking company is looking for an Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate is in possession of a degree in mechanical engineering / aeronautics / management, or has an equivalent academic qualification.
He gained an experience of at least 10 years in metalworking companies with important production facilities. During this period, he played a responsible role in the production field.
The chosen resource will become the responsible operations of a production line, and will have the task of coordinating the plant managers, in order to optimize and make more efficient all the productive activities of the plants. It will therefore have to assume responsibility for the quality and safety of the factories for which it is responsible, both in Italy and abroad, and to design and propose efficiency improvement solutions for the entire operations area, with particular attention to production planning, implementation of lean logic, profitability analysis, variance assessment and global management of the quality, safety and environment of plants.
The chosen person must therefore:
- Coordinate the RSPP, the quality managers and the Plant Managers
- Evaluate the performance parameters for each establishment
- Implement ideas to make the production mechanism as efficient as possible (lean production)
- Propose changes for certain productions in order to respond to business needs
- Plan and program production, procurement, warehouse management and physical distribution of the product;
- Being responsible for planning and finalizing production, including analysis of efficiency indices.
- Strategic vision and strategic implementation of initiatives aimed at increasing efficiency in the production process, passion for the product and for the operational innovation of the production are fundamental.
High degree of proactivity and problem solving complete the profile.