Training Funds Management
Inter-professional funds: Fondimpresa, Fondirigenti, Fonarcom, Forte, Fondir
S.A. Studio Santagostino offers the service of funded training management by supporting the customers along the following operating steps: research, management, and reporting of funding for training. Over the past decade we made our customers get more than 20 million Euros of funding for training.
We operate with the main Inter-professional Funds (Fondimpresa Fondirigenti Fonarcom, Forte, Fondir) and through the economic resources made available by local, national or European territorial institutions, (L. 236, European Programmes, ESF). The use of these resources enables companies to relieve, or even clear, the costs of internal training.
Specifically we offer our clients the following services:
- analysis of the specific financing needs of the company,
- investigation, study and analysis of the different funding opportunities that can match the specific need,
- preparation of plans and financing of the training funds appliance
- guaranteed monitoring and management of funded training activity
- reporting and supporting of the obtained and managed fund
- constant monitoring of the present opportunities and the company reporting in a proactive cooperation logic
- project manager dedicated and specialist in the area (fund) of interest
- priority in access to sectoral funds FSE or of Count System of which we are already the owners
- minimal fixed costs and payments in installments and subject to collection.
In addition to project management activities, we offer our professionalism to the direct teaching activities in all areas of corporate interest.