Inbound Logistics Coordinator - Sostituzione Maternità
Trasporto e logistica
Inbound Logistics Coordinator - Maternity replacement
Purpose of the job
In the role of Inbound Logistic Coordinator, you are responsible for managing current operations (including customs clearance) with high focus on arrivals forecast, planning and monitoring. You will work close with Logistic Service Providers, Factories and Supply Chain Management department to identify and implement efficient process improvements and costs reduction.
- Planning and monitoring of the arrivals increasing the efficiency and decreasing the costs;
- Monitoring on time deliveries and Logistics Supplier performances;
- Contact point with Factories and Supply Chain Management;
- Logistics Supplier costs checking.
Process Improvement and Tools:
- Process analysis and re-engineering, in strict collaboration with Logistics Supplier, in order to promote and propose improvements;
- Develop and implement one Tool to forecast arrivals, both from port and from Europe, in order to estimate warehouse workload;
- Collaborate with colleagues in order to guarantee smooth process and achieve Company’s goals.
- KPI of suppliers (On time Goods receipt; In time Goods receipt)
- discrepancies in quantity and/or quality;
- the preferential origin of goods coming from Far East.
For this role we are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills, hands-on mentality and passion for logistic operations. He /She is a flexible and accurate quick problem-solver who likes to works in teams but can work alone as well. He /She is precise and punctual, focus on details.
Must to have:
- Master degree in Management Engineering
- Critical thinking and Data-Driven approach
- Quick problem-solver
- Proficient level of English and Italian
- Strong MS Office skills
Nice to have:
- 1 - 2 years working experience in similar role or in logistics process re-engineering or in supply chain management
- SAP user
Tempo determinato 1 anno